Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation* .*

*************************INETRVEIW & HIRE WITHIN 24 HOURS
ONLY*****************

*Junior SQL DBA*

*Baltimore, MD*

*6+ Months*

*Rate : $30-35/hr Max*

*Client : Archdiocese of Baltimore*

*Face-To-Face Interview Required & Start within 24 hours !!*

*Any Visa is OK (But NO H1’s) !!*

*2 Years Candidate will Work for this role !!*

*Requirements :*

o             Experience with Database Administration for MS SQL Server
(versions 2005 - 2014).

o             Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.

o             Skilled in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using
native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.

o             Experience with backups, restores and recovery models;
knowledge of Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL Server.

o             Experience in implementing operational automation using
scripts.

o             Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.

o             Expertise in working with Transact-SQL

o             Experience in implementing, configuring, and deploying SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS) environments and reports; knowledge of IBM
Cognos or Microsoft Power BI is a plus.

*--------*

*Thanks,*

*Satya*

*Source InfoTech Inc.*

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, New Jersey 08820

W: 609-945-1180| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *sa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<sa...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
<http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.