Hi,

Greetings from Libsys!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is Mowseen we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.

*Role: App Developer and Architect *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Location: Naperville IL*

*Job Description:*

·         This role will provide solution architecture, consulting,
training and development support to BU's that are consuming components and
blueprints from the Common Software Foundation.

·         Assist in defining requirements based on the needs of portfolio
applications as well as service solutions within the Services BU

·         Provide inputs into the component development teams on road map
items based on BU needs and product evolution

·         Provide conduit for BU implementation issues back into R&D

·         Provide design oversight for initial app development

·         Serve as trusted advisor for the internal customer

·         Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with
multi-national teams

·         Strong understanding and experience in the design of multi-tier
applications

·         Strong understanding of UI design

·         Development experience with the following technologies: Java, C#,
JavaScript, SQL,CSS, HTML

·         Self-starter capable of being productive on multiple simultaneous
projects

Thank You,

Mowseen Mohammad, Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*