I had a candidate reject an offer late yesterday afternoon. I need to find
a replacement asap. This is a 1-2 year contact located in Marlboro, MA.
I need AIX Administrators with Shell scripting and IBM PowerVM experience.
You can submit US Citizens or Green Card or EAD or OPT
>From the Manager:
This is more of a Senior level role. Heavy scripting expertise is
required. There are homegrown tools that will require a person to leverage
scripting and administrator know-how to troubleshoot. Expertise in Shell
programming is a must for this position to automate day to day System
Administration tasks as well as to maintain the existing scripts. We need
someone with IBM PowerVM experience as well.
To provide day-to-day UNIX/Linux systems administration support such as
daily-checks on server status, ensuring OS backups, responding to server
problems/storage additions, performance problems etc.
* Provides medium to high complexity Infrastructure support
activities including off-shift support.
* Completes Infrastructure Engineering and Administration
maintenance tasks and analyzes process for improvement.
* Performs medium to high complexity Infrastructure changes and
* Analyzes potential changes and enhancements to system software
and databases to determine impact on existing production systems, system
design standards and operating procedures.
* Works as a member of a project team on Business projects. May
lead teams on smaller projects.
* Provides direction and guidance to junior associates.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Requires in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure Hardware and
Software Technologies and best practices
* Proficient in configuring highly-secure UNIX/Linux systems.
* Expertise is AIX and Linux OS installs, patching and
* Must have server partitioning and UNIX/Linux virtualization
experience (IBM POWER VM and VMware) with in-depth understanding of server
* Must be proficient with IBM PowerVM technologies such as Shared
Ethernet, NPIV, Dual VIOS, Shared Storage Pool, Live Partition Mobility
* Deeper understanding of Linux technologies and tools is a must
(RedHat Satellite server, RHN, Storix backup etc.,)
* UNIX security, Sarbanes-Oxley and Audit Compliance experience
* Expertise in Shell programming is a must for this position to
automate day to day System Administration tasks as well as to maintain the
* Must have good experience on UNIX/Linux networking, routing
* Basic understanding of firewall
* Experience with server Disaster Recovery procedures and practices
using storage replication and backups
* Prior experience of leading infrastructure projects and overall
Project Management abilities are preferred
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
and be able to adapt to changing business needs. Strong follow up skills
and problem solving ability is a must.
* Must have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, as well as
outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
* Advanced in incident and change management principles and best
*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*
* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.