I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to hve...@tekshapers.com
Role – BA Analyst
Location: Pataskala, OH
Interview: Phone screen followed by onsite (Skype if not local)
GC USC ONLY
The BA will be responsible for actively participating, reporting and
documenting of business requirements definition, functional design,
configuration specification and testing for the project. The BA will be
expected to participate and provide guidance for business process design
and potential automation alternatives and provide functional knowledge of
- Outstanding communications skills; able to articulate complex
technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Working experience with SDLC and deliverables associated with each
- Working experience writing business requirements, functional
specifications, use cases and test plans
- Strong understanding of business and IT strategy framework and
- Strong process design skills; knows how to apply process analysis,
design tools and techniques.
- Must understand corporate business imperatives, information technology
trends and current IT capabilities to create an integrated strategy that is
compelling, realistic and achievable.
- At ease in working with customers, partners, and suppliers at all
levels within the business.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills to influence
stakeholders from senior business leaders to IT staff.
- At least 5 years of experience within the retail industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent
CORE SKILL SETS
- Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths
and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems user needs.
- Works with business leaders and acts as a liaison between IT and
business units (typically leadership for assigned business units) or
vendors. Viewed as integral to the business in any decisions that may be
-impacted by technology.
- Has a strong understanding of information systems, business processes,
the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short-
and long-term direction of the business and technology.-
- Gathers, resolves and documents business requirements and gaps.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed
for new technology.
- Identifies, proposes and influences business solutions, negotiates
deliverables and requirements across multiple business customers or
- Translates high level business requirements into functional
specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such
- Works with business users to identify and document use cases.
- Assists project teams in testing and validating use cases.
- Coordinates and assists in User Acceptance Testing.
- Works within prescribed SDLC processes.
- Document and report status
*Himanshu Verma *
*Talent Acquisition Executive*
*(W) **248-565-4747*172**; Fax: +1-248.254.7211*
*Email: **hve...@tekshapers.com* <achau...@tekshapers.com>
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
*WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008*
*In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj],
[vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>] and [Ext - 149]*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.