· *MUST HAVE GREAT COMMUNICATION*
· *MUST BE ABLE TO MOVE TO DENVER*
· *MUST HAVE WORKED AT LARGE COMPANIES *
· *SKYPE INTERVIEW *
· *PLEASE SEND AT MARKET RATE *
· *MUST HAVE PUBLISHED APPS IN THE APP STORE WITH LINKS on resume *
Cable is a plus
Local is a plus
• 5 years of professional experience in mobile application
development. (Junior person will obviously have less)
- Core Android Development
• Proficient in Android application development.
• Able to develop and architect multiple Android applications across
• Must possess a good understanding of Android UI guidelines.
• Experience in implementing native libraries in application by
using the Android NDK.
• Proficient in developing Android Framework Services using Intent,
Services and AIDL.
• Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared
• Experience in using Fragments, Activity workflow, ActionBar
Navigation, Menu designs and view controls, and Loaders.
• Experience in using debugging tools like Logcat, ADB, fastboot and
• Proficient with common Android Framework API's (Location, Camera,
*Thanks & Regards Vaibhav Kumar*
* Sourceinfotech Inc. **3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*
*EMAIL: **vaib...@sourceinfotech.com* <vaib...@sourceinfotech.com>
* Phone: **609-917-3451*
*| Fax: 732-909-2282 | Gtalk: vvyadu23 Certified Minority Business
Enterprise - MBE*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.