Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
*Boston, MA (LOCALS)*
*6 months *
*Phone and F2F*
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 6 – 8 years of hands-on development experience in Java technology
· Desired Skillsets
o Java, J2EE, Spring, Java Message Service (JMS), JUnit, PL/SQL,
o Experience in RDBMS concepts, schema design & optimization,
specifically in MySQL
o Experience with Application Servers - Tomcat, JBoss
o Experience designing and implementing Web Services - RESTful, Web
o Strong knowledge and experience implementing multi-threaded applications
o Knowledge of Operating System concepts.
o Experience in NoSQL is a plus.
o Experience with consuming Web Services – RESTful, Web Sockets, SOAP
D3.js or equivalent is a plus
o Experience in mobile/tablet app development experience is a plus
· Experience with Version Control Systems – Perforce, Subversion
· Experience working with data formats - XML/XSLT, JSON, Delimited
· Strong understanding and experience implementing Design Patterns
· Strong understanding of data structures and implementing
· Possess strong analytics and excellent debugging skills.
· Good understanding of security concerns/threats and implementing
security best practices
· Knowledge of Agile software development (Scrum) and testing
· Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production
· Development experience in a software As A Service environment a
· Development experience in implementing software on Service
Orientated Architecture environment a plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.