*Title: Security DevOps Engineer on Linux*
Interview: Phone Screens via skype is preferred.
Work Location: NY, 10014
Duration: 12+ Months
*Hiring Manager Notes:*
- Some remote work, however position will require travel to NY for
onboarding, and periodic travel to NY after that.
- MUST be familiar with remote work and working with other remote
teammates. MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Experience securing a rapidly growing cloud based application and
- Experience with Linux hardening and security best practices
- Fluent in one or more high-level programming language
- Comfortable working in a continuous deployment environment
- Have used automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Vagrant
- Experience with Django (2+ years)
- Experience with Linux (3+ years)
- Experience in security (3+ years)
- The following certifications could be relevant: GCIH, GCUX
- Experienced with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with monitoring and metrics collection tools such as
Graphite, Sensu, and Nagios
- Bonus points for experience with penetration testing, web application
firewalls, Python/Django, Cassandra, Mongo, and Nginx
- Securing the Venmo architecture to protect systems, infrastructure,
and services to support heavy growth while keeping the Venmo service
secure, fast, and reliable.
- Implement security controls to detect, alert, and remediate attacks to
protect the business.
- Configuration and expansion of Venmo configuration management
infrastructure to enable rapid deployment of new security controls and
- Working with DevOps engineering to perform security audits and
proactively make recommendations/improvements to keep security tight in the
environment and on new products and features.
- Contributing improvements back to the open source projects we use.
- Working in a company that provides excellent benefits, values your
contributions and presents ample opportunities for personal and
*Email ID: deep...@rjtcompuquest.com <deep...@rjtcompuquest.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.