Role:                        Systems Admin - Red Hat / HP / SAN Focused

Location:              Orrville, OH

Interview :               Phone/Skype

Duration:                 6+ month  or Contract to hire possible

No H1b

*Familiar with the following concepts and technology infrastructure:*

   - RedHat Linux ( Version 5+):  All facets of system administration

   - HP-UX (11.31,11.11):  All facets of system administration

   - SAN:
      - BROCADE
      - CISCO MDS
      - 3par Array
      - XtremIO
      - HP MSA
      - EMC VNX
      - NETAPP
      - Recover Point
      - VPLEX

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E:

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <>

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
** <> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*

"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit