Share resume on *ama...@nityo.com <ama...@nityo.com>*
*Position: UI Developer location: Pittsburgh, PA Duration: 12+months*
*Must Have Skill: *
• 5 Years Experience with UI developement for Web Based Applications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as
LESS and SASS
frameworks, including jQuery
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page
updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or
perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as
Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways
to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git /
Mercurial / SVN
*As a UI Designer, the respobilities will be as follows. *
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
*Thanks & Regards Aman Tanwar Technical Recruiter *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.