I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location as soon as possible to hverma@tekshapers <hve...@tekshapers.com>
*Title: Mulesoft Sr. Tech Lead- Min 10 years of experience*
Contract Duration: 6+ months
Location: New York, New York
- BS, computer sciences or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience with design and implementation of
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
(EAI) solutions using products like Mulesoft, ServiceMix, webMethods, Dell
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based
web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB) and web services.
- Strong understanding of EAI design Patterns
- Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT and SOAP/REST based services
- Exposure to managing solutions on AWS is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and people skills to partner with other
functional leads/PMs to lead and identify new integration requirements.
- Experience authoring complex design specifications and managing run
book for ongoing operational support.
- Good understanding of enterprise ESB clusters and planning resources
for ESB as needed.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve technical
issues as needed.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that
leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance
improvements, and better user experience.
- Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as architects,
testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the development
team in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Proficient in Agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies with ability to
work in a fast-paced milestone-oriented environment
* Purpose and Scope:*
The company is experiencing aggressive growth in the digital commerce
space. Engineering and development for these applications is critical to
the success of the business. The Integration lead is responsible for
development of integrations. The position is responsible for developing
reliable and reusable integrations to support the COMPANY's digital
The ideal candidates will have a strong background and experience in
integration and specifically with Mulesoft. Candidates must be able to work
independently with minimal guidance and must have a lean and practical
approach to process with the primary focus on getting things done. These
candidates will interface with counterparts in IT, to ensure successful
execution of the development project.
- Lead end-end life cycle of successful development of integrations,
business services and API’s.
- Responsible for analysis and translation of technical specifications
- Able to work in an agile goal/milestone driven environment to deliver
projects while balancing time, cost and scope.
- Lead/manage development milestones, proactively monitor, report and
escalate risks/issues in timely manner.
- Act as ambassador for teamwork and adapt horizontal service oriented
model to help all our partners with integration, business services and API
- Build relationships with other IT counter parts and business partners
to ensure successful execution of projects.
- Ensure the availability, reliability and security of e-commerce sites
- Respond to business critical emergency situations related to support
of the eCommerce platform
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
Email: hve...@tekshapers.com <achau...@tekshapers.com>
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
In case of any grievance please contact my Assistant Manager,[Vibhoj], [
vib...@tekshapers.com] and [Ext - 149]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.