Greetings from Libsys!!!!
I hope you are doing great…
This is Yaswanth we have the following requirement with one of our client.
Please find the below job details and kindly respond me back with your
updated resume along with the contact detail.
*Role: Quality Assurance*
*Location: Atlanta, Georgia*
*Duration: long Term*
*Work Authorization: H1-B, Citizen, GC*
Tester, Windows Server 2012*
Primary duties of this position will be to perform all of the software
testing activities required to validate business application functionality,
which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop application test plans based on software requirements and
- Document application test plans in HP’s Quality Center.
- Execute application test plans.
- Record and document results and compare to expected results.
- Participate in defect meetings with application developers.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
Must have the ability to work closely with other testers and developers,
participate in defect meetings and be able to interact with both technical
and business team members.
· Proficient in software testing techniques, methodologies and
defect management for distributed systems.
· The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Experience with defect tracking tools, such as HP’s Quality
· Experience with Microsoft’s Windows and Windows Server.
· Experience with Linux.
· Experience with batch processing systems, such as IBM’s JES2 or
Dell’s Batch Processing Environment (BPE).
· Experience with transaction processing systems, such as IBM’s
CICS or Dell’s Transaction Processing Environment (TPE).
· Experience with application development including thick client
enterprise software, thin client enterprise software, web and mobile
· Experience with Microsoft’s Outlook, EXCEL, WORD and Visio.
Working knowledge of the HP’s suite of testing tools, including Quality
Center (QC), Quick Test Professional (QTP) and LoadRunner.
· Proficient in testing integrated and complex systems.
· 5 years as a software Quality Assurance tester.
· Experience with IBM’s z/OS, CICS and DB2.
· Experience with Red Hat Linux 6 or above.
· Experience with Microsoft’s Windows Server 2012 or above.
· Experience with Dell’s Batch Processing Environment (BPE).
· Experience with Dell’s Transaction Processing Environment (TPE).
· Experience with Microsoft’s SharePoint.
· Experience with shell scripting or other scripting or programming
language (COBOL, PowerShell, Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP, C, Java).
· Strong understanding of IT operational processes and familiarity
with standards and trends in the industry relative to IT processes and
· Strong analytical skills.
1. Strong organizational skills.
2. Good people skills.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Advanced degree from an accredited college or university.
5. Experience with Local, State or Federal government
In order to be successful in this role, at minimum the candidate should:
- Be innovative, energetic, energizing, flexible and eager to learn.
- Have 3-5 years as a tester for mainframe systems.
- Know how to get to the real technical issue and/or root cause of
- Understand diverse technology and integration points (e.g. mainframe
vs. distributed, java technologies, cobol/cics, secure transfer protocols,
- Be able to stay on task and meet project milestones.
- Be able to organize, manage and provide clear guidance to teams in
order to reach the testing goals and tight deadlines.
- Be able to practice candor, transparency and collaboration.
- Must be able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
*Yashwanth Batchala,* Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct 630-303-9584| Fax 630-689-5724*yashwan...@libsysinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.