I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com> *

*Title: Senior Java DeveloperLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: Long Term
Contract *

*Must have 10+ Years experience. Need only locals*

We need a Java, responsive developer who can develop responsive
applications with secure code development on web apps, mobile apps, web
services, stored procs etc. to safeguard against OWASP Top 10 threats

*Thanks, Prasad Rao*

Phone: *630-883-4515 Ext 402, 630 364 1698* | *p...@aptude.com

"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
to arunsinh+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.