Please let me know if you are interested for this role.
If interested then please send update resume along with below information.
Do you have any *Sr.* *WEB** Api Developers*? Below are the details.
DEVELOPER ( asp.net Web API / REST )
· Contract – 12 -18 months +
· Downers Grove, IL
· Client has Large scale Data driven websites. they are converting
the SOAP / XML layer to REST / JSON using asp.Net Web API
· SKYPE interview… Any visa*… *
MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE WITH VB.NET and DEVELOPING REST SERVICES.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Designed, developed and implemented internet facing Web Sites
· *7+ yrs experience building web applications using C# ASP.NET
· *Strong development experience in writing Asp.Net Web API 2.0 /
REST services. ( put / push / delete etc concepts )*
· *Preferred experience with Web API security / authentication,
attribute routing, CORS, model binding; content negotiation, dependancy
· *Strong Experience with SQL . Write complex SQL queries and
stored procedures. Strong Relational database concepts. (Oracle PL/SQL
experience will be great to have)*
· *Understanding of Microservices ( will be great to have )*
· Multi-Tier Application development and deployment
· Troubleshooting and debugging techniques
· Experience working with Agile methodology
· Continuous Integration / Continous delivery
· Ability to performance tune existing applications and services
· Customizes software deliverables for client business needs.
· Manages software development life cycle from initial business
analysis, technical design, coding and testing through software delivery.
· Designs, constructs and documents software systems and software
· Directs quality assurance for new or enhanced software.
· Works closely with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent
implementation and execution of developmental functions.
· Consults with various departments to evaluate interface between
systems or components.
· Interprets business requirements to develop technical
specifications, performance requirements and timelines to resolve client
· Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
· Code creation, maintenance, enhancement and migration.
· Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan
installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
· Develops and directs software system testing and validation
· Provides technical support including troubleshooting and
· Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks at once.
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.