*This is Vijay Batthula from Code Force 360.*
*Please submit Candidates for the below Requirement with Resume, Rate and
Contact details. Make sure the Candidate's skills match the requirement
*Visa and Passport Copy is mandatory at the time of submission.*
*Please share suitable profiles towards below position to *
*Job title: **Build Release Engineer*
*Location: Princeton, NJ*
*Duration: 18 Months*
*Candidate must be local and need at least 10 year of experience *
*Job Description: *
*Primary Skill*: UNIX Scripting, Autosys, Jenkins and Ant, and JBOSS
*Secondary Skills* - SVN, Oracle,
Experience working in a Java environment is must (does not need to have
Java Development experience)
The Software Deployment Engineer will build, release and deploy
applications in a fast-paced, web-based application environment. The
Software Deployment Engineer will assist in development, production
application support and will lead existing build and release processes.
*Essential Functions and Responsibilities:*
1) Builds and deploys Web Applications in a clustered and load balanced
N-Tier infrastructure into staging and production environments.
2) Assists in diagnosing and solving production issues.
3) Provides guidance to ensure that deployment plans follow best practices
and avoid pitfalls to ensure successful deployment.
4) Responsible for software configuration management (SCM) and software
source control systems.
5) Monitors application and server status in support of software
1. Good working knowledge and understanding of software development
technologies (Java/J2EE, HTML)
2. Strong Unix skills. Shell scripting is must.
3. Working experiences with tools like WinSCP and Putty
4. Knowledge on Internet/File protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP etc.
5. Knowledge of SVN, Clearcase or other major version control tools
6. Experience in Ant and Maven build technologies
7. Hands on application deployment experience
8. Working knowledge of Networking and network topologies such as routers,
9. Knowledge of Oracle and SQL, able to write complex queries.
10. Working knowledge on Apache (mod_jk, Load balancers and SSL)
11. Working experience with JBoss application server such as setting up the
12. Ability to work closely with engineering and infrastructure teams
13. Hands on Java coding experience is important
14. Experience with continuous Integration tools such as Hudson or Jenkins.
*Email is the best way to reach me....*
*Vijay Kumar Batthula*
Code Force 360.
*Website :* http://www.codeforce.com/
*Maild Id :* vijay.ku...@codeforce.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.