*Job Title: **Web Development Manager*
*Location: **Mountain VIEW, CA*
*Duration: ** FTE*
*Direct Client Hiring *
*Responsibilities: **· *
· Have demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and be a
strong team player.
· You take pride in your work while also recognizing and
celebrating the contributions of others.
· Have a previous experience leading a web development team.
· Appreciate and influence test-driven development (TDD) and
creating unit tests.
You will be asked to:
· Be a vocal advocate for technical excellence and help your team
make good decisions.
· Drive code quality.
· Deep dive and in work with current and emerging front-end
development related technology details.
· Write clean code, pair with developers and lead by example.
· Hire and develop great people.
· Provide technical leadership and mentor junior team members.
· This position will be located in our Mountain View, CA office.
· Lead, manage, and grow a highly cohesive and energized core team
of talented engineers and leads who are passionate, hard-working, highly
results-oriented, with a can-do attitude
· Help design complex systems at the component and framework level,
make strategic technology choices, and directly supervise the quality of
designs and implementation of the overall platform, implementation and
orchestration of components
· The R&D Manager is involved in all aspects of the project life
cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design
and implementation, as well as post launch support.
· Work with Project/Program Managers, other Engineers, Managers,
and QA teams to develop solutions that meet market needs with respect to
functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic
implementation schedules and adherence to development goals and principles.
· Coordinate with other cross-functional team members within the
company (Product Management/Marketing, User Experience, Technical/Customer
Service, Business Development, Sales etc.)
· Define and scope high-level design and development tasks.
Schedule and manage engineering tasks for a team of developers. Triage bugs
and prioritize work for the team
· Manage, prioritize and execute multiple concurrent high
visibility software development project activities including resource/task
assignment, process adherence, and quality improvements.
· Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation and rollout
· Manage a team of direct reports and assist in their career
development and goals. Mentor junior engineers (design, code review etc.)
by providing constructive feedback and encouraging development best
practices. Leads and motivates the team.
· Identify and implement process improvements to improve software
quality, automation, innovation and technology
· Collaborate, have fun, and make a difference.
· Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Strong understanding of web-based architecture (front-end, APIs,
web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.)
· Solid understanding of Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS, Web API,
DOM, Ajax, JSON, Browsers etc.).
· Experience with front-end tools, Grunt, and Browser Dev Tools.
· Experience building RESTful APIs.
· Experience with testing frameworks
· Experience with C# and .NET technologies.
· Experience with databases (MS SQL Server).
· Experience developing data driven web applications in ASP.net
(MVC 5+) in a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
· Up to date on emerging technologies in web application
· Demonstrated history of being highly organized, self-managing and
taking on ownership of the team
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced organization with short release
· Must be very thorough, detail oriented and have superior
analysis, problem-solving and decision making skills.
· Must have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal,
and people management skills
· BS / MS in Computer Science or related field
· Nice to Have:
· Familiar with Web APIs like Amazon EC2, Salesforce, Google, and
· Experience and interest with front end optimization and
· User Experience and Accessibility.
· Shipping, mailing, or e-commerce industry experience is a plus.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Phone : 510-358-3393 Email : **siri...@mpowertechinc.com*
* Hangouts : **sirileadrecrui...@gmail.com* <sirileadrecrui...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.