Hope you have a great time.!

This is  *Jalal *working with *Mitaja Corp*. We have an urgent job
opportunity as *MySQL & MongoDB Experts *with one of our client for *Seattle,
WA* here I am sending you the JD, please go through it and revert me back
with your updated resume.

Email me on *jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com <jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com>*

*Job Title:              MySQL & MongoDB Experts*

*Location:              Seattle, WA*

*Duration:             Multiple Positions Long Term at least 6 months*

employment type: *contract*
*Telecommuting okay*

*What We Offer *- High quality technical challenges, working with some of
the world's best companies
- Top earnings
- Flexible work hours, ideal complement to your full time job
- Opportunity for on-going, long term income based on the quality of your
- Mentorship for skill development and earnings growth

*What We're Looking For *- Deep MySQL, MariaDB or MongoDB expertise in
production environments
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Commitment to high quality work
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest in all your interactions (you will have
to pass a background check)
- Good people skills

*Thanks &Regards,*

*Jalal Luhar| Technical Recruiter | Mitaja Corporation*

*Main: **(301)-969-2395 Ext. 103**| Email: **jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com*

*GTalk: **jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com* <jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com>
* Web: **http://www.mitajacorp.com <http://www.mitajacorp.com/>*

"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
to arunsinh+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.