Senior Data Modeler

Client – FEPOC

Location – Reston, VA

Duration –  12 Months

Phone + Skype

·         10+ years’ experience with data modeling tools (Erwin / ER

·         10 + years’ experience generating physical DDL to deploy to
databases Ability to reverse engineer existing databases.

·         Ability to build both transactional as well as dimensional models.

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E:

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <>

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
** <> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*

"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit