Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..
Senior level SAS programmer – Customer Marketing, Loyalty, Data Management,
Big Data/Hadoop experience
· Transform product transaction data into clearly defined and
executable offer marketing strategies for merchant including targeting of
offers based on previous product/category purchases (targeting matrix)
· Create vendor specific and cross sponsor marketing segmentations
for offer targeting
· Work closely with econometricians to develop custom relevancy
scoring models for all merchant offers
· Design and implement test and learn strategies
· Produce product offer reports including redemption rates and
incremental sales vs. control groups
· Identify and articulate customer patterns in a meaningful way to
drive value to Client/Wellness + members
· Perform as a marketing analytics subject matter expert within
Client and with merchant partner as needed
· Create adhoc analysis to support merchant marketing needs
including market analysis, share of wallet analysis, campaign analysis,
test analysis etc.
· Partner closely with Client partners, marketing and technology to
personalize the customer experience across multiple channels.
· Maintain open lines of communication with leadership, partners,
and stake holders in order to continuously evolve and improve consumer
insights and offer marketing strategies
· Analysts will be experienced analytic professionals with
background/degrees in statistics/quantitative studies
· Proficiency in Linux scripting required.
· Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an analytic role,
preferably marketing analytics
· Experience with Oracle & Big Data environments and knowledge of
Teradata, Pig, Hive are strongly desired.
· Proficiency in SAS/SQL programming required.
· Big Data exposure is good but some experience would be a big plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.