Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*

*Title: QA Analyst (Manual Tester with Insurance Background)Location: West
Bend, WIDuration: 6 Months*

*Max Bill Rate: $52/hr. on C2C(ALl INC)*

Looking for a QA Analyst with manual testing, functional testing with the
process oriented environment. Insurance Background is highly preferred.
Please reach me for more information about the project and client.

Thanks,
Narendar. T
tnaren...@aptude.com