*Hi Partner,Greetings for the day!!!This is Rahul from InfowaySolutions
Inc.. I am working on below requirement. Please help me with updated resume
ASAP...Reply to vra...@infowaygroup.com <vra...@infowaygroup.com>*

*Role: Quality Engineer with Selenium*
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Duration: 4 months*

*Only Locals*

*Job Description:*

   -     Core Java Programming expertise at least 3 years
   -     Hands on Experience in Selenium automation for at least 3 years

*Nice to Have:*

   -     REST Services automation experience
   -     Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins,
   -     Hands on in Linux environments
   -     DB knowledge

--

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul|InfowaySolutions Inc.
vra...@infowaygroup.com | 510-240-9687
infowaygroup.com | 46520 Fremont Blvd, Suite 614 | Fremont, CA – 94538