Hi Partners,

Greetings from Mitaja.!!☺

This is *Jalal* from *Mitaja Corp* and I am looking forward to work with
you on your daily requirements for Corp-Corp basis. Please let me know if I
can assist you in fulfill your client`s IT needs.
Please add me in your job requirements at *jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com
<jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com>*

*Name*

*Job Title*

*Skills*

*Total Exp*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Naresh

*Sr.NET Developer*

*Visual Basic 6.0/VB.NET <http://VB.NET>,ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, C, C#.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, WSDL, VBScript, Java
Script, JQuery, Ajax CSS, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Crystal Reports, SSAS, SSRS, TFS*

8+ Yrs

MD

Anywhere in US

1 week

Meetal

*Sr. Mainframe Developer*

*COBOL, ISPF, CICS, VSAM, JCL, PL1, DB2, SORT/ICETOOL, TSO, Z/OS, Fileaid,
Endeavor, Eztrieve, Control/M, IMS, CA7, SPUFI, Platinum, Expeditor,
Changeman, Perforce, MQ Series, Quality Center, BTEQ, FASTLOAD, MULTILOAD,
TPUMP and FASTEXPORT, .Net, J2EE, C, Java, JSP/Servlets, JavaScript, IDI,
Omegaon, .Net Studio, SSIS, SSRS, eztrive, HP QC.*

11 Yrs

MD

Anywhere in US

2 weeks

Lakshmi

*SR. Java Developer*

*Core Java, J2EE Suite, JPA/Hibernate, REST, Servlets, JAXB, JDBC, JMS,
HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, GWT, SOAP, XML, Oracle ADF, ADF
Faces, MySQL, Oracle 10g, Apache Tomcat Server, BEA, WebLogic Server, SQL
Developer, JUnit, SoapUI, Windows, UNIX, Linux, Eclipse, Oracle JDeveloper,
NetBeans.*

8 Yrs

FL

Anywhere in US

1 or 2 weeks

Umesh

*SR. Java Developer*

*Java/J2EE, Ubuntu, OFX, Spring 3, jQuery, Bootstrap, JPA, Struts, Core
Java, JSP, EJB, XML, PL SQL, Weblogic MQ, API, Eclipse Mars, Eclipse,
Netbeans, Apache Tomcat, Oracle,  SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL, UDDI, UI
development with JQUERY, AJAX, JSP, JAVA SCRIPT, BOOT STRAP*

9+ Yrs

PA

Anywhere in US

2 weeks

Imran

*Sr.NET Developer*

*C# .NET, Win Forms, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, AJAX, WCF, Web Services,
ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>, Data Entity Framework, XML, IIS and Visual
Studio,SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2000,JavaScript, JQuery,
HTML, DHTML, and CSS,Angular.*

10+ Yrs

MD

VA,MD,DC

1 week

*Thanks &Regards,*

*Jalal Luhar| Technical Recruiter |*

*Main: **(301)-768-4913**| Email: **jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com*
<jalal.lu...@mitajacorp.com>

*GTalk: **jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com* <jalal.mitajac...@gmail.com>
* Web: **http://www.mitajacorp.com* <http://www.mitajacorp.com/>

Technology | Healthcare | Supply Chain & Logistics | Sales, Operations,
Marketing & Administration | Executive Search | Accounting & Finance
|Engineering

*An e-verify employer*

*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. To be removed from our mailing list
reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
inconvenience if any caused to you.