Hello,

Greetings for the day!!

This Is Vijay Kumar Batthula a Senior Technical Recruiter from Code Force
360 so please find the below requirement and let me know your interest..

*Job Title: ETL Developer*

*Duration: 7 Month(s) *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Primary skill:* ETL Technical Developer

* Responsibilities:*
• ETL Design/Development - will be extracting data to send across firewall
to 3rd party MDM Tool (Reltio) and back.
• Configure MDM tool as necessary (Training on new tool provided)

*Requirements:*
• Sr. ETL Development Experience 10yrs +
• Broad ETL Design experience
• Impeccable SQL Development skills are required - non-Oracle Environment
• Pentaho ETL experience
• MDM Experience
• Kettle experience

*Nice to Have:*
• API development skills
• Java/Python development and scripting experience

*Please fill the below details and revert me ASAP*

*Required Details:*

*Full Legal name:*

*Phone #:*

*Alternate Email address:*

*Skype ID:*

*Ready for Skype:*

*Location:*

*Relocate(Y/N):*

*Interview Availability along with the time zone:*

*Availability to Join:*

*LinkedIn:*

*Graduation Year:*

*Masters Year(if applicable):*

*Year of first Entry to USA:*

*Current Visa Status:*

*DOB:            *

*Visa Expiry Date :*

*Currently working **(Y/N):*

*if N:* last day of project-

*Any offers in pipelines**?*

*Two Professional References *(Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo etc are not
accepted)

Name:

Company:

Designation: