Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Note *: This is Not our direct client requirement.

*Job Title: Liferay DeveloperLocation: Alpharetta, GA Duration: 12+ Months*

*Must be US Citizens or Green Card holder !*

*Required Qualifications*
• At least 3 years of hands-on Liferay (v6.2) development experience
(hooks, themes, and portlets) in a technical engineering role, that may
include the following:
o Developing layouts and themes in Liferay Portal
o Developing new web pages and modifying existing web pages
o Adding new web content and modifying existing web content
o Conduct Liferay administrative management
o Perform Liferay portal customization with hooks and EXT plugins.
• Experience with administration, configuration management, debugging, and
performance tuning of Liferay Portal applications
• Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and
implementing strategies to resolve problems.
• Good communication and collaboration skills
• Ability to code and script
• Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment pipeline
using Agile methodologies.

Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC