Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Java Developer*

*Middletown, NJ 07748*

*2-3 years + extensions*

Must-haves

10-12 years of experience with Back-End Java Development

They need to be good with REST API’s and cloud technologies, preferably
Docker.

Experience with open-source tools, such as Docker

MicroServices project experience
Experience with open database connectivity (ODBC) as it relates to
accessing DBMS (database management systems)
Relational Database experience
Excellent communication and written skills

Plusses

-Experience with Caching

*Client * is looking for a Back-end Java developer to build cloud-based
client-facing applications that help support our client’s networking group.
This group is developing a cloud-based application, where their business
customers can go on the e-commerce portal and access all applications. This
resource will have excellent back-end development skill and a background in
networking in order to completely understand the development requirements.
This is a 100% coding role

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]*