Job Title: Filenet Integration Developer
Job Location: Portland, OR
Job Duration: 6 MONTHS
*Please share the resumes to sbo...@openlogix.co <sbo...@openlogix.co> *
*Required Skills: *
· Minimum 4 years’ experience developing.NET and other backend programs,
as well as GUI front, ends, both thick and thin client,* NET framework 4.0
or higher*, *web services, WCF, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC 4 or 5*
· Experience with *Visual Studio 2010* or higher
· Strong verbal and written communication skills demonstrating formal
· Attention to detail, technical troubleshooting, and analytics skills.
*Desired Skills (Optional)*
· Knowledge of Agile development framework and practices
· Experience working in a utility industry with utility industry business
processes and regulatory requirements
· Familiarity with Bootstrap framework
· Experience with C Sharp
· Familiarity with concepts like XML, JSON, Dojo, Ajax, Angular JS, Nuget,
· Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
· Experience developing applications with *FileNet P8 5.1, IBM Enterprise
Records and IBM Content Navigator.*
· .NET framework 4.0 or higher, web services, WCF, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> MVC 4 or 5
*Brief Job Description:*
This is developer role to support integration between eRecords and the CET
Implement new Customer Care and Billing software; role is to develop
integration between CC&B software and FileNet Records Management software
Does this role have the potential to convert to full-time? *Yes*
Thank you so much.
*Sr. IT Recruiter*
*OpenLogix Corp, an IBM & SAP Premier Business Partner Phone: *
* | Fax: (866) 418-2491 Email: sbo...@openlogix.co <sbo...@openlogix.co> *
*Linkedin - *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.