HI ALL,

Greetings from #Primark InfoTech <http://www.primarkinfotech.com/>!!!

Combination Of SAP BW/BI, SAP HANA & BW 7.5 On HANA Professional Role Based
Training Demo On 11th Feb(Saturday)@8:30AM IST

Primark infotech is Leading #SAP Training. We are Conducting Free #SAP Demo
Class on Tomorrow. Interesting Candidates Contact Now..!!We are Providing
Best SAP Online Training Starts Corporate SAP  Training by 8 years Expert,
Live Projects, Free DEMO.

Demo link : https://goo.gl/forms/7t7RMYAAX3bVq9dn1

WEBSITE LINK: WWW.PRIMARKINFOTECH.COM <http://www.primarkinfotech.com/>