Hello Professionals,

Hope you are doing great

We have an urgent below “*Data Engineer*” position with one of our client
for *6-12  months  *at “*Mountain view,CA *” if you are interested please
share your updated resume along with contact details to
mounika_bas...@visionisys.com

*Job Title*                 : Data Engineer

*Location*                 : Mountain view,CA

*Duration*                : 6-12 months

EXPERIENCE 10+YEARS

*Primary Skills:*

SQL (strong), ETL/Dimensional Modeling, DW Architecture, Hive, Hadoop,
Shell Scripting

*Preferred: *

PIG (Big data), Vertica

*Data Warehouse experience*

Experience creating *data marts*

  Very strong *SQL skills*

  Should have worked on *Hadoop and Hive*

Experience working with *GIT*

   Needs to know *shell scripting*

   Knowledge of *Vertica and Red shift* will be helpful

   Engineers should be owners and builders and not than task takers

   They will need to draw requirements out of the data analysts – know to
ask the right questions

   Need to have excellent communication skills in line with the above

Thanks & Regards,

*Mounika Basham*
visionisys Inc

PH :901-203-2867
E-mail:  mounika_bas...@visionisys.com || www.visionisys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.