Please find the Urgent Requirement below and do reply back if you are
comfortable with below required details.
Full Name (as per SSN/ Pass Port)
Willing to Relocate
Date of Birth (Year)
Pay Rate / Current Salary
Total Yrs of Experience
*Position : Database Developer*
Location : Maryland
Duration : 6+ Months
*Description of project tasks / duties*:
*Task Description:* The key objective of RRP is to provide a unified
system that is integrated into the IRS’s modernized Infrastructure for the
detection of fraudulent returns and refund fraud schemes to ensure timely
issuance of refunds and credits that are legally due to filers, while
preventing issuance of refunds and credits that are not legally due to
In addition, the Internal Revenue Service is expanding the RRP through a
Restart Release Plan.
*Duties:* The Database Developer is responsible for the development, test,
debugging and implementation of code for the RRP system Duties include:
- *Job Duty 1 with 40% of time - *Support PL/SQL development in
· *Job Duty 2 with 30% of time -* Provides application and user
support and perform troubleshooting
- *Job Duty 3 with 10% of time -* Understand and comply with development
standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the project.
· *Job Duty 4 with 20% of time -* Collaborate with Client SMEs, IBM
team and other vendor teams.
Please note these are the top technical skills that the Buyer feels a
candidate MUST have. General knowledge of basic office software such as MS
Office Suite as well as good communications skills are a given.
· Must have extensive hands on experience as a database (PL/SQL)
developer and be comfortable with complex development and testing (5+
· Must be experienced with designing databases and developing
entity-relationship diagrams. (5+ years)
· Must have production support experience. (3+ years)
· Minimum 3+ years of experience with logical/physical data design
· Experience with database performance monitoring and tuning (2
· Experience in development, maintenance, and enhancement of
Informatica Mappings, Work-flows, and processes (4+ years)
· Experience with Data Warehouse; Oracle; Linux; AIX
· Experienced in RDBMS
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
*NICE TO HAVE SKILLS*
Please note these are nice to have skills. It does not preclude a candidate
who does not possess all or some of these skills from the selection process
but this could be used as a differentiator between candidates:
- Prior experience with the Internal Revenue Service and/or the
Department of the Treasury
· Demonstrated experience in understanding unclear customer
requirements and how they translate into technical tasks
· *Active IRS MBI*
*Note to teammates: **The staffing of this position is contingent upon IBM
and IRS Management approval. Until approval is provided the resource start
date will remain on hold.* *Start date for other personnel is driven by
*Email is the Best Way to Reach Me.*
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Email : *jes...@sapvix.com <da...@bluecubeit.com>
*Hangouts :* jessiewithstaff...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Companies Looking for IT Out Staffing & Recruitment" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/arunsinh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.