*Good day Partners,*

*We have a contract Job opportunity with our Client in **San Jose, CA
**for* *Senior
QE Engineer with Java Experience* *for duration of **12+ Months**. *

*If you are interested, Please revert back with your latest resume and
contact details and expected pay rate to **msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid)*

*Title: Senior QE Engineer with Java Experience*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Contract: 12+ Months*

*Candidate Local to bay area. *

*Onsite Interview is Must*

*e-commerce Experience is must.*

*Minimum 10 years experience .*

*MANDATORY SKILLS-*

*Good Java with Restful API web services, Testing, Selenium, Webdriver,
TestNG, Jenkins*

*Responsibilities:*

·           Programming experience with *Java or an object oriented
programming language*

·           Experience with one or more of the major RDBMS (Oracle or DB2)

·           Expertise with unit test frameworks *such as TestNG* and
*automation
tools such as Selenium WebDriver/TestNG*

·           Experience injecting new test types *into Continuous
Integration system such as Jenkins.*

·           Strong SQL knowledge including complex query design, and
experience with relational databases such as Oracle (preferred), MySQL, or
SQL Server.

·           Experience constructing high-yield test data from highly
multi-dimensional table structures while working around limitations of
production data.

·           Proficiency in a Unix/Linux environment.

·           Familiarity with Perl, XML, SOAP, and SOA testing concepts will
be a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shahid MKM*

Staffing Manager

*Tech - Net Inc*

Email: msha...@tech-netinc.com

Direct: 916-673-3107

Board: 916.458.4390 EXT : 101
101 Parkshore Dr.  Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630

web: http://www.tech-netinc.com