*Location: NEW ORLEANS, LA*

*6+ months*

*No H1B !!*

*Skills *

·         RHEL 6+,

·         Oracle PeopleTools 8.55+,

·         Oracle 12C database.

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.