*Hi,*

This is *Sushmitha* from *Innovative Information Technologies,* please find
the requirement mentioned below with one of our Clients and please respond
with your updated profile.

*Below is the Job Description for your reference:*

*Job Title: Automation Test Engineer*

*Locations:  Middletown, NJ – ONLY LOCALS NEEDED*

*Duration : Long Term*

   - One of our direct clients is searching for Automation Test Engineers
   with experience in Mobile testing.
   - Local candidates are strongly preferred.
   - Appropriate candidates must be experienced in *Java Development* and
   in writing automated test cases.
   - Experience with automated functional testing is strongly desired.
   - Specifically, an ideal applicant would have experience with *Appium,
   Selenium and TestNG*.
   - Exposure to multiple automation  tools is also desirable.

*Required Skills:*

   - Java
   - Test Automation
   - Mobile Application Testing
   - Appium
   - Selenium
   - Test NG

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sushmitha*

*Sr Technical IT Recruiter*

*Innovative Information Technologies Inc.*

WBENC; NY WBE; NMSDC Certified Minority Supplier

sushmi...@innovativeinfotech.com  | www.innovativeinfotech.com

609-751-0690, Ext 219 | Fax: 609-228-5326

[image: cid:image001.png@01D105AE.6C47D3B0]