*Open Position: Solutions Architect*

*Location:          Berlin, CT *

*Duration:          Contract -10 Months+*

* Start Date:        ASAP*

*No H1B !!*

*Interview Process – Phone Screen only on 2/21   *

*Need SAAS*

*What Experience/Skills MUST the candidate have (we will not forward
candidates that do not match this exactly)?*

·         Candidate should have experience in integrating back office
applications (mix of custom applications and packages) and software as a
service based software solutions.

·         Experience with deployment and implementation of Software as a
Service solutions.

·         This position requires an extensive background in information
technology along with excellent interpersonal, research, analysis, and
communication skills.

·         The individual must be comfortable working across business and IT
product center domains and be able to demonstrate the ability to easily
shift between technical analysis and business value discussions.

·         Requires knowledge of systems development methodologies and
systems integration methodologies.

·         Requires knowledge of business application technical design and
implementation.

*What Experience/Skills would you like the candidate to have, but is not
required?*

·         Experience working with a large energy utility

·         *Experience with integrating 3rd party and SaaS document
composition and delivery solutions*

·         Large IT project implementation experience

·         Experience working with stakeholders at multiple levels and in
multiple roles, including senior levels of management

*Regards, Meenu Yadav*

*IT-Technical Recruiter Source Infotech Inc. **3840 Park Avenue, Suite
C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*Phone#: 609-608-0466|| Fax: 732-909-2282 || Email: *
*mya...@sourceinfotech.com* <mya...@sourceinfotech.com>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.