Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Job Title: WebSphere commerceLocation: Brentwood, TNDuration: 8 Months
Contract*

*eCommerce Senior Search Developer:-*

• 6-9 years of experience supporting a production ecommerce platform such
as IBM's WebSphere Commerce Suite.
• 6-9 years of experience developing web applications using enterprise Java
technologies.
• Experience developing on *SOLR *search engine for WebSphere commerce.
• Retail experience is preferred.
• Developer certification in WebSphere Commerce is preferred.
• Programmer certification in Java is preferred.

Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
chris.br...@panzersolutions.com