Asbury Couple:
Got you! I purposely inserted the word "straight" to see if you can see the BIG PICTURE Here. It's obvious to me that you believe all that you read in the papers and you really don't understand absolute power, politics or warehousing for profit or GP.
All I am saying is that NEW COMERS TO ASBURY POLITICS (1990) BLACKS, WOMEN AND GAYS should be ever suspect to everything political. One moment we are politically correct, the next, fallen in disgrace while old time political power continue business as usual with no reprisals.
And in closing, I wouldn't put anything pass the FBI, CIA, NSA, DOD, DOE, FAA, ATT, Local and State, Or Joe Public. I use to be like you until I got to know from experience just what our government can and will do for money, power and greed.
Shangazi
asburycouple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
asburycouple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Shangazi
For starters, I am not judge and jury to anyone. But basically as I
read your points below you are saying that there was some sort of
conspiracy here against him because he is a straight black
politician in Asbury Park. So the FBI is in on this conspiracy - as
this was their investigation? And they prosecuted the other 10
white people as a smokescreen to cover up their racial agenda?
Guilty or not, I seriously doubt that John will spend time behind
bars, either. Not that Weldon doesn't deserve it = what he did was
far worse than what John is accused of. That said, I just don't see
the FBI really caring so much about about Asbury politics that they
would go after him simply because he is a straight black man, not do
I see the FBI prosecuting 10 white people and one black man because
of some racial agenda against the one black man.
I did not in my previous posting say he was guilty. That is
certainly not for me to decide. What I said, and say again, is
let's assume for a moment that what the FBI said is true. Based on
your posting should they have not prosecuted him because he's black,
despite the evidence they have? I'm really not sure what you would
have had the FBI do given they have him on tape? If you were the
prosecutor, would your call be to forget about it and pretend the
evidence didn't exist while you arrest the others?
Ms Shangazi Presents: Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - You care about security. So do we.
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
