Me, too.  

Mark you make good points.  I think what I'm reacting to is the apparent belief 
Skip has that the board has done literally nothing at all positive and 
everything that's happened was destined to occur.  That's just not true.  Could 
we have gotten a better deal?  Perhaps.  Could we have wound up in 
backrupcy and wards of the state?  Definitely.  Could Asbury Park still be the 
same city it was four years ago.  Absolutely.  You can be critical of the 
return 
we got and I don't disagree with that point of view.  But to just hammer these 
people, who I believe are honest and have given a great deal of themselves 
over the past few years, unmercifully is wrong.  And to be so unbalanced in 
doing so and refusing to acknowledge ANY positive contribution they made is 
unfair.  

It is easy to see why so many very talented people choose not to participate in 
politics.  The tone and tenor of society has become so nasty and unfair.



--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> That's the Mark I know and love. I thought you were going soft for a 
> while there with your last posts (sic).





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to