Hey Dane: Has the Action Com. rescheduled the Meet the Candidates to another time, place?
call me I'm not at home or at my PC: 732-776-5324 Shangazi
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey Gang:
Half of me said I won't even dignify the accusations with a response, the other half of me said, "Well, kiddo, you have no choice."
The surest way for someone to attempt to gain unwarranted sympathy is to cry "victim." Claim to be on the receiving end of an unjust act that quite frankly, just wasn't true.
Jerry can post at the Asbury Park GLH group, folks. He always could. Just because he said he couldn't, doesn't mean that was the case.
In all the years I've been moderating the group, I, personally, have been on the receiving end of innummerable attacks/accusations/criticisms/tirades, you name it. Many of them completely warrented! <Grin>
But I have NEVER blocked or deleted anyone's membership - and never will. That is not my place. This is an open forum - and as long as I'm moderating, it always will be.
The Asbury Park GLH group has not grown to over 300 people because I agree with everyone in it, or they me.
Dane Hall
1103 Fourth Avenue
Ms Shangazi Presents: Issues and answers
MSP TV 77
Real Life Documentaries on MSP TV 77
Watch MSP TV 77 on Cablevision Tue 9:30pm
Questions, Comments, Suggestions,
732-775-1912, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For a Small Fee, It's Practically FREE!
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web
| Yahoo! Groups Sponsor | |
|
|
Yahoo! Groups Links
- To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
