Hello all,

 

I wanted to quickly address the question raised by Allan last week:

 

<<What is Keady doing about the past deadlines?  When he was citizen Keady, he claimed he was going to get to the bottom of this.  It is one thing to say these words or talk about how the redevelopment should be, but actions would be nice.  Maybe action has been taken, just nobody tells us.>>

 

I have finally received (last week) the complete set of documents for the Waterfront Redevelopment Agreement.  I will now go through these documents and make determinations as to what needs to be addressed in terms of missed deadlines.  To give you an idea of the type of accountability I have begun and will continue to implement, I have attached a recent memo that I sent to our City Manager.  It should give you a sense of the questions I am asking and the approach I will be using to get answers to these questions.  In the past month, I have sent almost 20 memos such as this on a range of issues that I wanted addressed.  The response from our City Manager and staff to date has been very good and I am encouraged to continue along these lines.  If you have a specific issue you would like me to address, please feel free to email it to me at this address and I will be sure to get back to you. 

 

Allan, I would also like to personally invite you to City Council meetings so that you can hear/see what is going on first hand.  There is a special meeting tonight at 5:30pm on the budget and another set of regularly scheduled public meetings next Wednesday starting at 6pm. 

 

I hope this finds you well and I hope to see you soon. 

 

Peace, JWK

 

Councilman Jim Keady

1 Municipal Plaza

Asbury Park, NJ 07712

TEL: 732.502.5196

EM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.cityofasburypark.com

 

 



SPONSORED LINKS
United state patent United state flag United state patent search
Trademark united state United state quarters Asbury park nj


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Attachment: 12% Profit Cap on Oceanfront.doc
Description: MS-Word document

Reply via email to