"I expect there to be a loophole."

I'd bet on it.  When something appears too good to be true; it
generally is untrue.


--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [email protected], "Jim Keady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > As I mentioned above, if my research is correct, this is very good 
> news for
> > us.  Using the Wesley Lake development as an example, their net 
> profits are
> > projected at $77,990,482 (as per their pro forma for the 
> project).  Based on
> > their projected costs this number reflects a 27% net profit.  In 
> this
> > scenario, Kushner would get roughly $34 million and the City would 
> get
> > roughly $43 million.  If I am missing something in my analysis 
> and/or the
> > foundation upon which it based it is incorrect, please let me 
> know.  I only
> > hope I am correct as this type of profit windfall for the City 
> would be
> > amazing.   
> >
>  
> From your lips (computer) to God's ears. I expect there to be a 
> loophole.




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to