I forgot about that!  What was the name he changed it to? 

--- In [email protected], Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/12/05 5:18 PM, "bluebishop82" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> > Just wondering:  Did the Pony ever make a good profit?  Butch 
owned
> > it first I beleive, and I assume he didn't make it because it did
> > close.  I don't recall who if anyone owned it between Butch and
> > Dominic.  Don't know if Dominic made any money with it either.
> > 
> > Nightclubs in general are tough.  Most don't last.  Anyone have 
any
> > real facts (not opinion) about whether the Pony was really ever
> > profitable?
> > 
> 
> People who had access to the books swear that Butch didn't close 
because the
> club wasn't making money.  They said it was making a TON of money 
in those
> days.  There were other problems.
> 
> And there was an owner between Butch and Dominic.  A guy from 
Ocean Twp;
> Steve Nassar I think was the name.  He was the guy that wound up 
changing
> the Pony's name.




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to