--- In [email protected], Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Gotcha. But there should clearly be a plan as to which direction is > preferred right? I mean, what if the master developer is shooting for a > direction that the rest of the town disagrees with? > > Does anybody really know what the majority wants for Asbury?
I know what I want, the NJMHOF in a restored Casino. BTW, the other morning sitting on the concrete apron with my dog after a run, 2 guys were measuring the Casino for what I overheard to be the commencement of demolition of the waterfront portion. In terms of what the majority wants for AP, far be it from me to say it does not matter. But in one sense, the majority is supposed to elect officials who create a sensible master plan. In reality, perhaps that master plan falls short of what the majority really wants. However, then we have to decide what majority we are talking about? The majority of actual citizens, the majority of voters, etc. etc. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
