--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> No to the 1991 plan, I can't find it. You said in your post 
> the "original" plan. Since 1984 was superceded by 1987, and the 
> latter by 1991, the "original" is 1984, or at least that is what one 
> would reasonably assume by that use. Next time use the yar of the 
> plan as a modifier. The 1984 plan shows both sites being developed.
>

Right you are, I tend to think in present terms regarding the plan.
The plan we have = current plan...The original plan = 1991 plan. 

I continue to believe the current plan was not arrived at legally.

Werner






------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to