--- In [email protected], "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know what the rules of the Asbury Park Yahoo Group are? 
> In other groups I belong to the moderators let posters know when they
> crossed the line from discussion to personal attacks.  After a few
> warnings, repeat offenders are expelled.

Tom

This being Asbury Park, the first rule is - there are no rules. 
Seriously, no one moderates this group any more that is why you do not 
get an answer. There are no rules. A while back ago it got a little 
crazy and members asked for a moderated group which I started 
(allthingsasbury) in which everyone had to be known by the moderator 
(me). Not that I personally knew them but that I would have to have 
their real identity. There were rules and people could get bounced. But 
there was little movement from this group to that group so I just let 
it go.







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to