--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Steve,
> I don't get it.
> You claim other groups are racist, but you make comments like the 
following;
> 
> "Yes, Syrian Jews & Hasidics are both "One the Move" to take over 
the entire area. What I've 
> heard about that Ocean Area is that due to the fact that there's a 
transportation route to 
> New York through there, they're buying up everything around the 
bus routes to "Make it 
> Safe" to walk through right to the Bus/ Train with suitcases 
filled with Cash or Diamonds!"
> 
> Is that not a racist statement? Especially the part about "Cash or 
Diamonds"
> 
He is an anti-semite. Follow some of his back posts on jewish 
conspiracy to control AP. He is confusing the issue of opposition to 
the shelter with forcing Afro-Americans out of AP. I haven't seen 
one person or group support that latter position.







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to