If the Redeveloper would DO his Job, and rennovate the Convention Hal, Casino and Pavillions, then at least People couldn't speak about the Oceanfront being "In Decay!"

I was in Ocean Grove Saturday speaking to a really nice couple from Massachusettes, and they immediately mentioned "The dacaying, falling apart building we can see on the Ocean, the southern end, in Asbury Park"  ................
      ..................... the Casino!
Now, you think that we could find Common Ground on that Asbury artners is in severe default of their Contract for not rennovating those Oceanfront Buildings by last November, as they signed for and promised to do?

Steve

--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I found this Wikipedia entry by accident.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbury_Park
> I'm not going to repeat what we already know about our town, but it's sad that most of the
> photos have captions that mention the decay of AP.
> Jack
> (ps - Steve, don't ruin this topic)
>
__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to