Reverend Brown,

I am very busy trying to help the Poor here in Asbury Park, yet I NEVER turn down a sincere request for help! The People here are in even bigger, and more "Imminent" trouble than up there. I'll explain why if you call me, OK?

In the meantime, you could contact Terri Blair at the Concordance at (732) 571-1670 x 303, and I'm SURE that she can get you even more help than I can, OK? But I'm glad that you brought up the James quote/ verse from the Bible, because it's the one I throw at Ministers and Priests who do Nothing to help the Poor (Not you, of course).  But you're 100% right!

I WILL come there personally and help, as well  .. could you at least feed me while there?

If you wish to view some of my "Actions" behind my words, you can visit my site at www.geocities.com/asburysteve2001 and click on "Back Home Again" and see my "Social Bio", OK?

Not to brag, but I've put in approximately 7-10,000 hours since 1976 helping People, the first thing as being a houseparent at Youth Haven Teenage Runaway Home in Paterson, NJ. I grew up in Clifton, that's why I started up there.

With your permission, I will contact my good friend Rev. Kevin Nunn, and also tell him of your need, OK? He has 9 Ministers, including his wife, and they do a LOT to help the Homeless here, by at least feeding them.  He'll also be helping Dave Scott at the Mission, when it opens!

Long Branch has a LOT more sympathetic people to the plight of the poor than we do here. The first meeting of the Concordance, which  was at, had 75 People, and the room was too small. You can't even get that many people to agree on what Terri does here in AP, especially many of the self-serving ministers.

It will be an honor to help you & to make a new friend on the "Right Side"!

Now, will you help to petition the City here for Rent Control when we need some "Bodies" to get signatures?

E-Mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your phone contact info, and I'll send you mine, and we can talk, OK?

By the way, the Concordance is located right on Broadway ... # 279, 2nd Floor ..Tell Terri I sent you, OK?

Peace,

Steve





--- In [email protected], "noblarneyzone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Steve;
>
> I have come to a conclusion.
>
> There is a difference between words and action. "Faith without works
> is dead." (Biblical reference)
>
> Here is a challenge for you.
>
> I run the Lighthouse Mission in Long Branch. It's on lower Broadway,
> and it needs a lot of work to complete. Why don't you come here and
> show me how to complete my building so we can help all the poor we can
> before the Judgement! I would even make you director of outreach
> operations. So if your up to it call me.
>
> Rev. Kevin Brown
> Lighthouse Mission
> Long Branch, NJ 07740
> 732.222.6224
>
__._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Asbury park home Asbury park nj Asbury park hotel
Asbury park foreclosure Asbury park real estate


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to