I agree that Teachers may need a raise, at least with starting salaries, anyway.
As far as the poor driving Land Rovers, the only way which I can understand that is that they'll never be able to afford Real Estate (especially now), so they splurge on their vehicles. Then again, I can't understand Anyoe, for any reason, paying over $50K for any car, driving a Hummer or not getting a fule efficient car, since we're destroying the atmosphere with these SUV's! Most Hispanics drive economic cars like Hyudais and the such, or used Hondas.
I give up, though but where did I refer to credit cards & the Blacks?
Steve
--- In [email protected], "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Steve,
>
> I am sorry if my humor about taxing drugs did not translate well. I
> do not wish to promote drug use, much like I am all for the laws
> curbing smoking. But, that is another topic.
>
> As for the school staff driving fancy cars, ever listen to Wendy
> Williams on the radio complain about economically Blacks in the
> projects driving ME/BE and Land Rovers? It is not just Blacks living
> past their means on revolving credit, it it Whites, Hispanics, and
> Asians as well. Just because someone is driving a fancy car does not
> mean they can afford it.
>
> That said, give the teachers a raise!
>
> Tom
>
__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
| Asbury park home | Asbury park nj | Asbury park hotel |
| Asbury park foreclosure | Asbury park real estate |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
