I think you're the one who needs help, really, Skip! Maybe it's Alzheimers? Now you don't even remember what you say about People? That makes people get nasty too! Maybe you should have it checked out, huh?
Now I'll even feel guilty for repremanding a sick guy who can't remember what he writes!
My prayers go out to you,
Steve
--- In [email protected], "Skip Bernstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> "ME, materialistic? Hah, you REALLY don't know me!"
>
> You silly bastard; you're reading and responding to your own words I
> quoted. Help thyself before attempting to help others; silly,
> juvenile ass.
>
__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
| Asbury park home | Asbury park nj | Asbury park hotel |
| Asbury park foreclosure | Asbury park real estate |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "AsburyPark" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___
