I do not understand that statement from someone who whants the building saved.  I think this is also personal between Fasano and Fishman so egos will get in the way.  Fasano has done good.  The condo convesions on 4th are a perfect example.  My personal thought is RDR deserves the recognition. 

Hinge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Could somebody please help me understand this excerpt from last nights
council meeting;

"At Wednesday night's meeting, Fasano suggested that the city clear
the entire site and use it for a badly needed parking deck."

I only encountered Fasano once, at an event at the Baronet.
He bragged about how rich he is, and came off as somewhat of a jerk in
my opinion.



Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. Check it out. __._,_.___


SPONSORED LINKS
Asbury park nj real estate United state flag Asbury park nj
Asbury park real estate United state travel


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to