--- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> Also if you believe $575 was a fair price for a building on the
waterfront, then the city did not do so bad selling the vacant triangle
lot for over 450
Don't put words in my mouth. I never said it was fair. It may be fair
for a property subject to condemnation. Personally I think Fasano and
friends are crazy buying into this morass. Second of all, the Baronet
is west of Kingsley, not on Ocean Ave and the streets are not being
vacated (then it is beachfront). Thirdly, the Baronet is not as big as
the Triangle and the Triangle was not subject to condemnation. Know
your facts. As to council meetings, we all have obligations at work,
family, et al. If you want to be there you can get there once in a
while. I drive back and forth from NYC to attend. Take an active part
or stop bitching.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/