--- In [email protected], Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> On Aug 20, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Hinge wrote:
> 
> >  I work at the Baronet, and I can assure you this, i know much 
more  
> > about Mr. Fasano now,
> >  and I truely believe he is good for our city. We need more 
people  
> > like him here.
> >  Thank you.
> 
> Put it this way... if Asbury Park had more people like Pat Fasano 
it  
> would be a thriving city right now instead of in the middle of  
> redevelopment.  He gets things done.  Maybe that's why some people 
on  
> the Council don't like him.  They'd prefer redevelopment takes 20  
> years...
> 
> 
*********************************************************************
*** 
> ****************
> Upstage Magazine - New Jersey's Premier Arts & Entertainment 
Magazine
> PO Box 140, Spring Lake, NJ 07762    (732) 280-3305
> http://www.UpstageMagazine.com
>
So are YOU!  We've only met once and I was so impressed by you and 
the publication!  I hope you make a ton of money!  Luv U 2 death!





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to